D. Patrick McCullough
Pat McCullough is a nationally recognized trial attorney, concentrating his expertise in the areas of personal injury and family law. He founded the law firm in 1971 after being admitted to the state and federal courts of Minnesota. Pat has attained Martindale-Hubbell’s highest rating of A/V (very high to preeminent), which ranks attorneys based on experience, ability, and ethics.
Pat is a member of the American College of Family Trial Lawyers and has been named a Minnesota Super Lawyer by Minneapolis-St. Paul Magazine, Minnesota Business Monthly, and Minnesota Law and Politics, every year since the honor began. The same magazines have listed him as one of the top 100 lawyers in Minnesota and as one of the top 40 family law lawyers in Minnesota. Since the inception of the Minnesota Supreme Court’s Continuing Legal Education Program, Pat has helped formulate the program and teach district court judges, referees, and magistrates. He is a frequent lecturer to other attorneys and is a contributing author to numerous legal publications. Pat is a Certified Civil Trial Specialist for Minnesota and on a National Level. Fewer than 3% of Minnesota lawyers attain this credential, and on the national level, the percentage of lawyers with this honor is even smaller.
• Minnesota, 1971
• J.D., William Mitchell College of Law, 1971
• B.S., Bemidji State University, 1967
D. Patrick McCullough
- Bemidji State University (B.S., Psychology and Sociology, 1967)
- William Mitchell College of Law (J.D., 1971)
- Admitted to practice in Minnesota (1971)
- Admitted to Federal District Court for Minnesota (1971)
- Engaged in private practice of law in Saint Paul, Minnesota (1971 to present); Senior Partner in the law firm of McCullough & Associates, P.A.
- Practice limited primarily to family law and personal injury.
- Board certified as Civil Trial Specialist by both the Minnesota State Bar Association and National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Fellow, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (President 1990-91, Minnesota Chapter)
- Diplomat, American College of Family Trial Lawyers (only 100 nationwide)
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America
- Listed in all issues of Consumer Guidebook and Law & Leading Attorneys in Minnesota
- Chosen as Super Lawyer in every year of selection process
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Minnesota State Bar Association
- Member, Ramsey County Bar Association (Chair of Family Law Section 1989; Ethics Committee 1988-97)
- Member, Washington County Bar Association
- Member, Minnesota Association of Mediators
- Member and Faculty, Judicial College Family Law Curriculum
- Member, Minnesota Association for Justice and American Association for Justice
- Board of Directors, Ramsey County Placement
- On Minnesota Supreme Court roster as a qualified Mediator and Arbitrator
- Arbitrator for the American Arbitration Association (Member, Arbitration Panel)
- Formerly part-time Family Court Referee and Arbitrator in other Civil areas in Hennepin County District Court
- Frequent lecturer at Continuing Legal Education seminars
- Contributing author to legal publications
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Million Dollar Advocate Forum Member
- MPR Interview on Justice Sotomayor Confirmation
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- American College of Family Trial Lawyers
- National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Avvo.com Rating
- McCullough Charolais (Pat’s Farm)
McCullough lawyers and staff are here to serve you and to help build a better future for yourself and your family
Valeria Camboni Miller
McCullough & Associates is pleased to announce that Valeria Camboni Miller, Esq. has joined the firm where she will continue to focus on family law. Prior to joining McCullough & Associates, Valeria started her own family practice in 2014 and helped countless individuals and families in crisis with a wide array of family law matters to include marriage dissolution, child custody and support issues, prenuptial agreements,
spousal maintenance and more.
Commenting on Val’s addition, McCullough & Associates Managing Partner D. Patrick McCullough said, “for many years Val has successfully advised clients in a number of areas. Val’s experience will allow McCullough & Associates to continue to provide our clients with excellent results and exceptional service. We are fortunate that Val has decided to join our firm and look forward to working with her and our clients.”
Valeria was born and raised in Italy and is a third generation lawyer. Val obtained her Juris Doctor from William Mitchell College of Law in 2013 and licensed to practice in Minnesota (2014).
- McCullough & Associates, P.A.
- 905 Parkway Drive
- St. Paul, MN 55117-3198
- (651) 772-3446
- University of Great Falls (B.S. Paralegal Studies with Minor in English, 2009)
- William Mitchell College of Law (J.D., 2013)
- Admitted to practice in Minnesota (2014)
- Practice limited to family law and international family law
- Member, American Bar Association (International Law Section, International Family Law Committee, and Co-Chair of Europe Committee, starting August 2022)
- Member, National Italian American Bar Association (NIABA)
- Member, Italawyers
- Board of Directors and Member, Bloomington Noon Rotary Club
- Contributing author to legal publications
Taylor practices in the area of family law and is also a Rule 114 Qualified Neutral. Prior to becoming an attorney, Taylor spent two years as a law clerk and investigator at McCullough & Associates, P.A., before graduating from Mitchell Hamline School of Law. She is a member of the Minnesota State Bar Association and the Ramsey County Bar Association.
Taylor grew up in Des Moines, Iowa and later attended school at Colorado State University where she received her Bachelor’s Degree in Communications and Political Science. Always a Midwesterner, Taylor moved closer to home after graduation and attended law school at Mitchell Hamline School of Law here in Saint Paul.
Taylor prides herself on being actively involved in the community and she is currently Board Member of the Payne Arcade Business Association and also a member of the Junior League of Saint Paul where she spends time volunteering and giving back to help improve local neighborhoods. Taylor resides in Saint Paul with her husband, Alex, and their dog.
Meet Our Team
FAMILY LAW & PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS WHO CARE
The lawyers at McCullough & Associates, P.A. concentrate their practice in the areas of personal injury and divorce and family law. Our attorneys truly care about your situation and are kind and compassionate, while being committed to providing you with excellent service. We will listen carefully to your concerns and we will work hard to help you. We will always aggressively stand up for your rights and those of your family throughout every step of your case. Our client’s best interests are always our first concern. Our Saint Paul lawyers are trained and well-versed in trial, negotiation, settlement, drafting, and planning. At McCullough & Associates, P.A., we work quickly, accurately, and persistently to resolve legal issues with the best possible results for our clients. We are pleased to offer the benefit of our expertise, knowledge, and experience.
Confidentiality is of utmost importance to us. Our legal team respects the sensitivity of financial and personal issues that often challenge a client during many interactions with the legal system. Every employee of our law firm treats each client with dignity and respect. We are here to help, and we want to help.
PRESTIGIOUS FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY & SUPER LAWYER
McCullough & Associates, P.A. was founded by D. Patrick McCullough in 1971. Pat McCullough has been named a Minnesota Super Lawyer every year since the honor began. He has also been honored by his peers in being named to the American College of Family Trial Lawyers. This honor is limited to only 100 lawyers in the entire country, and is one of the most prestigious family law appointments in the United States.
SAINT PAUL LAWYERS WITH A REGIONAL REACH
McCullough & Associates, P.A. has been a fixture on the east side of Saint Paul and a pillar of the greater metropolitan legal community since 1971. We are proud to make our home in the greater Twin Cities metropolitan area and serve local clients. Though known as Saint Paul lawyers, we are just as proud to serve clients throughout the state of Minnesota and beyond. Representing clients requires expertise, adversarial commitment, and sensitivity, which is how we deal with all aspects of our practice, no matter where our clients are located.